Prestige Ameritech: ProGear RP88020 N95 Particulate Filter Respirator and Surgical Mask (Duckbill)
ProGear's NIOSH and FDA approved N95 Surgical Respirator is intended to protect both patients and health care workers from the transfer of microorganisms and airborne particulate materials. Prestige Ameritech has been making N95 respirators in the USA since 2010.
Made in USA using only American raw materials since 2010
Snugly conforms to many different face-shapes
Large filter area allows for easy breathing and speaking
Stretch-knit headbands enhance wearer comfort
One-of-a-kind dispensing method
Outer Layer: Polypropylene spunbond
Filter: Meltblown non-woven electrostatic-charged
Nose Clip: Polyethylene coated double-wire
Earloops: Elastic spandex
- Does not contain latex or cellulose
Delta P: 6.02
Splash: 160 mm/Hg
- RP88020 - NIOSH Approval # TC-84A-5216
- RP88010 - NIOSH Approval # TC-84A-5475
- Cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use as a surgical mask
SIZE INFORMATION: Regular
N95s are intended to be snug, but should not be so tight that they are unusable. Measuring your head just above your ears is the best way to find the size you need:
- If your head is SMALLER than 22 inches, choose the Small/Petite
- If your head is BETWEEN 22 inches and 24 inches, choose the Regular/Universal
- If your head is LARGER than 24 inches, the mask will be too tight to wear comfortably and we do not recommend that you purchase our N95s.
Return policy: We cannot accept returns of any open packages of N95 masks.