Over the past year they've manufactured more than 90 million masks and become one of the largest suppliers of this duckbill style respirators.
ACI N95 Surgical Respirator (Duckbill)
As the pandemic gripped the country, ACI launched one of the nation’s largest production lines for N95 respirator masks, creating hundreds of jobs in the process.
- Inner Facing: White Polypropylene Spunbond
- Outer Facing: Blue Polypropylene Spunbond
- Filter Media: White Electret-treated Meltblown
- Headband: Light Blue, Elastomeric Polyurethane
- Nosepiece: Annealed Carbon Wire
- NaCl Penetration: <5% @ 85 lpm
- Exhalation Resistane: <25mm
- Inhalation Resistance: <35mm
- Approved and Cleared for Use in Healthcare Settings by FDA/NIOSH
- ASTM F1862 Level 3 Fluid Resistance
- Flammability Class 1
- Flat pouched design that provides a cooler breathing chamber
- Non-abrasive comfort layer for moisture management
I wore these masks for full days of travel and they were very comfortable and easy to breathe and speak in. Added bonus that I am officially one of the only people I know who haven't gotten COVID while traveling, and I give credit to these masks. All hail the duck masks.
I have been wearing these masks daily for a 20-minute walking commute and 8-hour workday since January, and they are the most comfortable facemasks of any kind that I have ever worn. The design holds the mask away from one's nose and mouth to avoid muffled speech or impeded breathing. The head straps stay in place without digging in. I am very pleased with this design. The only improvement that could be made is that the white bendable piece for the bridge of the nose could be better adhered to the mask. It sometimes comes unglued at the edges of either side by the end of the day, but not enough to impair the seal.
This is the best N95 respirator ever for the following reasons:
1. Cheapest/most affordable/lowest unit price N95 respirator on the market
2. Most comfortable duckbill N95 respirator on the market and probably the most comfortable N95 respirator on the market(The only one that might be be more comfortable is the readimask which I have not tried as it is too expensive.) Some people have even reported being able to sleep with it on without a problem, not that I have tried. It is so comfortable you can forget that you are wearing it. The duckbill design keeps it as far away from face as possible (except the edges) improving comfort and creating a nice air pocket to increase breathability.
3. Probably the most breathable N95 respirator on the market.
4. Unlike KN95s, Uses head straps instead of earloops that painfully pull on ears
5. Extremely good seal.
6. It is surgical N95 respirator so it is both an N95 respirator and surgical mask in one and provides protection against fluids. For hospital workers, it means you can take it into the OR without fear. For the rest of us, fluid protection is wonderful.
7. Stores flat before use to save space.
Only downside is it the straps must be manually separated before use.
These are the most comfortable masks I’ve used. They fit securely around your face and there are no gaps. They are easy to breathe in and the straps stretch so they are not too tight. I use them daily.
These masks are the best we have tried and used so far. They pass the candle test and we feel they are extremely safe when it comes to protection from viruses. They are comfortable to wear and easy to store flat. This is the 2nd large order we have purchased and will continue to buy these masks.
So simple - ordered masks, they came a couple of days later. Ordered some for my daughter as well. Good quality.
They are just what I wanted
I greatly appreciate a product that can effectively protect you from Covid. There needs to be a large campaign on the technology and efficacy of good filtration and breathabiliy rating. Your database is awesome. Your products have given me a new found confidence in wanting to be in the community and resuming daily functions. We can eradicate this disease if we stop getting INFECTED! THIS VIRUS NEEDS A HOST. EVERYONE WEAR A MASK.
My wife uses these in the office every single day. She feels very comfortable and feels very protected
These are my favorite NIOSH masks - I wear them for 8 hours and they're comfortable, adjust easily and don't fog. The only problem I've notice is that the straps are a bit flimsy and break more often than other styles, but at this price that's not a problem.