Protex N95 Particulate Respirator (Cup)
The Protex N95 Respirator is made by Shawmut Advanced Materials, a family owned company that's been making medical fabrics for over a century.
This American manufacturer has a reputation for incredible attention to detail, which becomes obvious once you see the next-level build quality of this mask.
When designing the Protex SR9520, Shawmut's engineers spent more than a year experimenting with different head straps and nose foams to create one of the most secure and comfortable N95s on the market. Those elements, coupled with their in-house meltblown production, makes the Protex a world class N95 respirator.
Made in Massachusetts
NIOSH Certification: TC-84A-9295
20 masks per box
Cup / Headstrap
Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA, Shawmut’s new Protex™ Model SR9520 mask is designed to be more comfortable and easier to breathe through than traditional N95 respirator, without sacrificing safety.
- Soft, non-abrasive inner shell is precisely thermoformed for a superior fit
- Lightweight, super-high-efficiency filter layer is easier to breathe through
- Comfortable viscoelastic nose foam provides a secure seal and reduces eyeglass fog
- Expanded force-curve elastic head straps are engineered to fit a wider rang of sizes
- Polypropylene filter and outer cover
- PET inner shell
- Elastic straps
- Aluminum nose clip
- Viscoelastic polyurethane nose foam
- All materials are latex and PVC free
- PROTEX™N95 PARTICULATE RESPIRATOR MODEL SR9520
- COLOR: White with yellow straps
- STYLE: Molded Cup, non-valve
- SIZE: Medium/Large
- WEIGHT: 0.3 oz per mask
- PACKAGING: 20 masks/box
- COMPLIANCE: NIOSH 42CFR 84, TC-84A-9295
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Made In USA
- TYPE: Disposable Filtering Facepiece Respirator
- FILTRATION EFFICIENCY • N95 - 95% against solid particulates & nonpetroleum based liquid aerosols at 0.3 microns
STORAGE CONDITIONS AND SHELF LIFE:
Protex™ N95 particulate respirators have a standard shelf life of 5 years when respirators are stored in their original packaging within climatic conditions ranging from -4 °F (-20°C) to +86 °F (+30°C). Use respirators before the “use by” date specified on each box. TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE: 508-588-3300 | shawmutcorp.com/safety
SIZE INFORMATION: Standard Size.
Return policy: We cannot accept returns of any open packages of N95 masks.(Click here for all USA made N95 masks)