Over the past year they've manufactured more than 90 million masks and become one of the largest suppliers of this duckbill style respirators.
ACI N95 Surgical Respirator (Duckbill)
As the pandemic gripped the country, ACI launched one of the nation’s largest production lines for N95 respirator masks, creating hundreds of jobs in the process.
- Inner Facing: White Polypropylene Spunbond
- Outer Facing: Blue Polypropylene Spunbond
- Filter Media: White Electret-treated Meltblown
- Headband: Light Blue, Elastomeric Polyurethane
- Nosepiece: Annealed Carbon Wire
- NaCl Penetration: <5% @ 85 lpm
- Exhalation Resistane: <25mm
- Inhalation Resistance: <35mm
- Approved and Cleared for Use in Healthcare Settings by FDA/NIOSH
- ASTM F1862 Level 3 Fluid Resistance
- Flammability Class 1
- Flat pouched design that provides a cooler breathing chamber
- Non-abrasive comfort layer for moisture management
Thank you for your review! Glad to hear the delivery got to you quickly.
I wore these masks for full days of travel and they were very comfortable and easy to breathe and speak in. Added bonus that I am officially one of the only people I know who haven't gotten COVID while traveling, and I give credit to these masks. All hail the duck masks.
I have been wearing these masks daily for a 20-minute walking commute and 8-hour workday since January, and they are the most comfortable facemasks of any kind that I have ever worn. The design holds the mask away from one's nose and mouth to avoid muffled speech or impeded breathing. The head straps stay in place without digging in. I am very pleased with this design. The only improvement that could be made is that the white bendable piece for the bridge of the nose could be better adhered to the mask. It sometimes comes unglued at the edges of either side by the end of the day, but not enough to impair the seal.
This is the best N95 respirator ever for the following reasons:
1. Cheapest/most affordable/lowest unit price N95 respirator on the market
2. Most comfortable duckbill N95 respirator on the market and probably the most comfortable N95 respirator on the market(The only one that might be be more comfortable is the readimask which I have not tried as it is too expensive.) Some people have even reported being able to sleep with it on without a problem, not that I have tried. It is so comfortable you can forget that you are wearing it. The duckbill design keeps it as far away from face as possible (except the edges) improving comfort and creating a nice air pocket to increase breathability.
3. Probably the most breathable N95 respirator on the market.
4. Unlike KN95s, Uses head straps instead of earloops that painfully pull on ears
5. Extremely good seal.
6. It is surgical N95 respirator so it is both an N95 respirator and surgical mask in one and provides protection against fluids. For hospital workers, it means you can take it into the OR without fear. For the rest of us, fluid protection is wonderful.
7. Stores flat before use to save space.
Only downside is it the straps must be manually separated before use.
This mask is easy to wear and is very breathable.
Hi Robert! We are so happy to hear that you are finding your masks to be breathable and we truly appreciate your support!
These are the very best masks and I have tried quite a few. They meet the standard of N95, and above that:
- They have no off gassing smell (unlike a lot of plastic wrapped masks, the 3M aura, etc.)
- They are very breathable (the only mask I can wear all day and tolerate)
- They fit like a charm on most faces (when I breathe in and out the mask moves; that's how good the fit is) and head sizes
- They have head straps (no ear fatigue)
- The head straps are very, very supple and not rubber (like other duck masks)
- There is virtually no condensation (unlike most other masks I've tried)
- They are SO CHEAP relative to other masks.
When I lend them out, people ask what kind of mask this is and where they can get them because they work so great.
I wish they came in different colors, because people seem to think these aren't stylish. The duckbill you can't change because that's part of what makes it great. But, maybe people would wear black or white or colorful etc.
I originally found them on ProjectN95, which had big shipping charges. Then Amazon. But here you can buy the whole case with a 30% discount, which is a real gift.
Hi Tiffany! Thank you so much for your kind words and awesome review! We are so happy that you are loving your ACI N95 masks!
I like these masks because they are more comfortable than flatter ones and there is going to be more and more wildfire smoke encircling the globe.
Hi Lisa! We are so happy to hear that you are loving your ACI N95 masks and we appreciate your support!
I've found these very effective and comfortable — there have been a few instances where I've forgotten I was wearing one!
Hi Michael! We are so happy to hear that you are loving your ACI N95 masks!
By far the most comfortable N95 I’ve tried. Wish they came in smaller quantities, but they don’t expire, so we will use them all eventually.
Hello and thank you for your kind review! Your N95 masks will expire 5 years past your purchase date!
We will note with our team your note about the available quantity on the ACI N95 masks!
The most impressive and most satisfying aspect of my order was the excellent service; it was quick and accurate, and I was kept informed of the order's progress from the initial order to the delivery. Plus, the shipping was free! The masks were exactly as described and came well packaged.
I could not be more pleased with my order from Armbrust!
We work hard at trying to not only make top-of-the-line masks, but to provide first-class service as well.
Glad you enjoyed your experience!