|VISIT PRODUCT PAGE|
1. With the nosepiece facing away from you, hold the bottom strap in each hand with the nosepiece up (Fig. 1).
2. Position the respirator under your chin, pull the bottom strap over your head, and position it around the neck, below the ears (Fig. 2).
3. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top of your head (Fig. 3).
4. Form the nose clip around your nose and make sure to close any gaps (Fig. 4).
5. Perform a User Seal Check prior to each wearing. To check the respirator-to face seal, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale (Fig. 5). Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nosepiece as described in step 3. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides of your head.
REMOVE YOUR MASK
See steps 2 & 3 of Fitting Instructions and cup respirator in hand to maintain position on the face. Pull the bottom strap overhead. Still holding respirator in position, pull top strap overhead and remove the respirator.