December 24, 2021
Gerson 3230 Surgical N95 Respirator
VISIT PRODUCT PAGE
- Unwrap respirator and bend nosepiece into a curve to open mask.
- Separate the pre-scored elastic headband into two individual bands.
- Hold the headbands with your index fingers and thumbs.
- Cup the open mask securely under your chin.
- Pull both headbands over your head.
- Rest the top headband on the crown of your head and bring the bottom one down under your ears.
- Press the nosepiece around the contour of your nose and cheekbones. Adjust the edges of the mask to make sure there are no gaps.
- Perform a Fit Check by gently cupping both hands around the mask, then exhale sharply to see if you sense or detect any leaks.