December 23, 2021
Protective Health Gear Particulate Respirator N95 - Model 5160
VISIT PRODUCT PAGEVISIT PRODUCT PAGE
1) Unfold the N95 respirator. Place the respirator against your face with the noseclip across the bridge of your nose. Hold the respirator on your face and position the respirator under the chin.
2) Pull the bottom strap over your head, position it around the neck, below the ear.
3) Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top of your head.
4) Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
5) The N95 respirator must be checked before each use. To perform the user seal check, place both hands completely over the respirator, being careful not to disturb the position, and exhale sharply. If air leaks around your nose, adjust the nose clip as described in Step 4. If air leaks at respirator edges, adjust the straps back along the sides of your head. Perform seal check again if an adjustment is made. If you cannot achieve a proper fit, see your supervisor. Do not enter an area requiring respirator use.
N95-Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) Effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply.
CAUTIONS & LIMITATIONS
A Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
B Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
J Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
L Follow the manufacturer's User Instructions for changing cartridges, canister and/or filters.
M All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
N Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O Refer to User Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
P NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
PH The limited FFR approval will be effective until the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of personal respiratory protective devices during the COVID-19 outbreak is terminated under Section 564(b)(2) of the Act, or the EUA is revoked under Section 564(g) of the Act, or until such time that the approved configuration can no longer be maintained.
This respirator helps to provide protection against certain particulates. Misuse of this product may result in serious illness or death. For proper use, please see User Instructions, or contact PHG +1(800) 225-1025.