1) Unfold the N95 respirator. Place the respirator against your face with the noseclip across the bridge of your nose. Hold the respirator on your face and position the respirator under the chin.
2) Pull the bottom strap over your head, position it around the neck, below the ear.
3) Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top of your head.
4) Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
5) The N95 respirator must be checked before each use. To perform the user seal check, place both hands completely over the respirator, being careful not to disturb the position, and exhale sharply. If air leaks around your nose, adjust the nose clip as described in Step 4. If air leaks at respirator edges, adjust the straps back along the sides of your head. Perform seal check again if an adjustment is made. If you cannot achieve a proper fit, see your supervisor. Do not enter an area requiring respirator use.
N95-Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) Effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply.
CAUTIONS & LIMITATIONS
This respirator helps to provide protection against certain particulates. Misuse of this product may result in serious illness or death. For proper use, please see User Instructions, or contact PHG +1(800) 225-1025.