(Sale) ACI N95 Surgical Respirator (Duckbill)
Made in Florida
- Inner Facing: White Polypropylene Spunbond
- Outer Facing: Blue Polypropylene Spunbond
- Filter Media: White Electret-treated Meltblown
- Headband: Light Blue, Elastomeric Polyurethane
- Nosepiece: Annealed Carbon Wire
- NaCl Penetration: <5% @ 85 lpm
- Exhalation Resistane: <25mm
- Inhalation Resistance: <35mm
- Approved and Cleared for Use in Healthcare Settings by FDA/NIOSH
- ASTM F1862 Level 3 Fluid Resistance
- Flammability Class 1
- Flat pouched design that provides a cooler breathing chamber
- Non-abrasive comfort layer for moisture management
Fits my face well and confortably. I wear these during patient care and indoor shopping or crowded conditions, for my health and for my 96 yo immunosuppressed father. We also supply them to his in-home caregivers - and Dad stayed well even when one caregiver came to work (contrary to her company's policy) for 5 hours before disclosing that she had full-on Covid symptoms (+ rapid test then, and admitted to hospital for complications a few days later). But she had worn her ACI N95 properly over nose and mouth while in his tiny home, and he was fine.
Hi Anne! We are so happy that you are finding the ACI N95 mask to fit well and to assist you in protecting yourself and others! Thank you so much for your support and your review!
This is our preferred mask. It fits well and our glasses do not steam up while we wear it.
Hi Pamela! I am so happy that you are loving your ACI N95 masks and that you do not experienced glasses fogging with those! Thank you for your review!