We believe every American should have access to high quality face masks at a great price.
Designed, developed, and manufactured at our Texas facility, each mask is rigorously tested for quality and safety.
Our cutting edge, beyond clean, Texas facility is working at full speed around the clock to produce sterile, damn near perfect masks.
When we first launched our factory, being able to produce N95 Respirators was a big focus for us. We knew that gaining NIOSH designation as an N95 respirator would require a long, difficult approval process, but we underestimated how long it would take.
While we are still currently awaiting approval, we’ve decided to make our Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFRs) available to you. Our FFRs, called Armbrust AA-1776 Respirators, are NOT official N95 masks. That requires the final approval we’ve been waiting on, but they do meet and exceed N95 filtration standards based on third-party lab tests (available to review HERE). That means our FFRs have at least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
To be clear: For a respirator to be considered an N95, it must pass a rigorous NIOSH certification process -- and these FFR masks are exactly what we have submitted for that approval. If you pre-ordered our N95 masks, check your email for further information about receiving FFRs or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Information about our FFRs below:
- Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) Effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply. This is not an N95 respirator.
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Refer to User's Instructions, and / or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- NIOSH has not evaluated this FFR as a respirator.
- WARNING: This respirator helps to provide protection against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. Misuse of this product may result in serious illness or death. For proper use, please see User Instructions, or contact Armbrust Inc. at (512) 807-0744.