While we await on N95 approval from NIOSH, we’ve decided to make our Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFRs) available to you.
We manufacture these high filtration cup style respirators in our Texas plant to meet our rigorous safety standards.
While our FFRs are NOT official N95 masks, (which requires final approval from NIOSH), they do meet and exceed N95 filtration standards based on third-party lab tests (available to review HERE). That means our FFRs have at least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
(If you pre-ordered an N95 mask from Armbrust and have not yet received your shipment, please contact support here)
To be clear: For a respirator to be considered an N95, it must pass a rigorous NIOSH certification process -- and these FFR masks are exactly what we have submitted for that approval.
More Information about our FFRs below:
- Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) Effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply. This is not an N95 respirator.
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Refer to User's Instructions, and / or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- NIOSH has not evaluated this FFR as a respirator.
- WARNING: This respirator helps to provide protection against certain airborne particulates and contaminants. Misuse of this product may result in serious illness or death. For proper use, please see User Instructions, or contact Armbrust Inc. at (512) 807-0744.